About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Alliterative food...

How often does this happen to you?

Today I wrote a very short list to remind myself to stop for groceries on the way home...

Bananas, I wrote. In my house we're ALWAYS running out of bananas. But I'm very picky about my bananas - they have to be firm. The minute they get the slightest bit soft, it's all over for me.


Bread's almost always on my list as well. I don't like to freeze bread, in fact, I like it as fresh as possible. So that means I'm buying bread on a fairly regular basis, though nowhere near as often as I buy bananas. It's not ALWAYS on my list - but today? Yep. And of course it has to be what we used to call "brown" bread and now call "whole wheat".

And then today there was broccoli. That's actually not on my list very often but in the last couple of weeks I've had a broccoli craving - so today it was the first thing on my list.

Alliterative food...

And it's funny how often it happens. Maybe I do it on purpose so it's easier to remember?

Kate

No comments: