About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Big sky country?

I have to admit that when I first left the west coast and drove across the country into the prairies, I fell in love. I fell in love with the rolling hills, I fell in love with the green fields in the spring or the golden fields later in the summer.

I fell in love with the fact that I could see miles and miles and miles and miles and miles (are you singing that song in your head? I am).

Maybe, mostly, I fell in love because it was so different from Vancouver in every possible way.

I took this picture yesterday from the False Creek Ferry dock on my way over to Granville Island. Big sky right here!

Kate

No comments: