About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First time ever

That my sister, who lives in Edmonton, gets bragging rights for spring weather. Here's the forecast for Edmonton:

Weather for Edmonton, AB

Sunny and warm
Weds 20°C / Thur 23°C / Fri 24°C / Sat 25°C







Weather for Vancouver, BC
Mostly cloudy
Weds 14°C / Thur 20°C / Fri 20°C / Sat 16°C


So I look out at the trees that are just blooming and usually bloom at the beginning of April while Edmonton still has snow and realize that this year she's the one who gets to send the photograph of spring weather while it's still pouring rain here in Vancouver.

I usually put on my sandals in late March and wear them pretty much every day until October. This year I can count on one hand the number of times I've worn them.

Topsy-turvy world. Topsy-turvy weather.

Kate

No comments: