About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Monday, April 02, 2012

Monthly book list - March 2012

Key of Knowledge, Nora Roberts
Mysteria Nights, P.C. Cast, Susan Grant, Gena Showalter, MaryJanice Davidson
Throne of Jade, Naomi Novik
Love with the Proper Stranger, Suzanne Brockmann
Letters to Kelly, Suzanne Brockmann
Unseen Academicals, Terry Pratchett
Cryoburn, Lois McMaster Bujold
Late Nights on Air, Elizabeth Hay
The Bartered Bride, Mary Jo Putney
The Dark Room, Rachel Seiffert
Something Wicked, Jo Beverley
Clockwork Prince, Cassandra Clare
So Enchanting, Connie Brockway
The Sisters Brothers, Patrick DeWitt
Blood Vines, Erica Spindler
The Next Always, Nora Roberts
A Kiss of Fate, Mary Jo Putney
A Distant Magic, Mary Jo Putney
Justice, Karen Robards

No comments: