About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Monthly book list - January 2012

A Discovery of Witches, Deborah Harkness
Eden Burning, Elizabeth Lowell
The Cat's Table, Michael Ondaatje
If You Hear Her, Shiloh Walker
Sex Drive, Susan Lyons
Mystery Man, Lisa Jackson
Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Ransom Riggs
Coventry, Helen Humphreys
McKettrick's Luck, Linda Lael Miller
All Tomorrow's Parties, William Gibson
The Mammoth Book of Special Ops Romance
On Chesil Beach, Ian McEwan
Hunter of Shadows, Nancy Gideon
Half-Blood Blues, Esi Edugyan
Sharp Edges, Jayne Ann Krentz
Border Crossing, Pat Barker
Acts of Mercy, Mariah Stewart
Against the Fire, Kat Martin
Dark Vow, Shona Husk
Against the Storm, Kat Martin
All Clear, Connie Willis
Cleopatra, Stacy Schiff

I'm forcing myself to work myself through my TBR pile - 8 of these books were resuscitated from deep in that pile. I'm quite proud of myself. If I keep at this all year, I might be down to just a few books in the pile. Got my fingers crossed!

Kate

No comments: