About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Welcome to a brand new year!

 And it's going to be a great one! I can feel it.

Why, you ask, do I have both a book and a movie cover on the blog today?

Because I'm going to try a little psychological trick on myself this year. Yes, I see a lot of movies (but not as many as I'd like) and yes, I read a whole heck of a lot of books (sometimes way more than I should).

But what I'm going to try to do this year is to be accountable - in public - for the movies I see and the books I read.


Twice a month, I'm going to post a list. On the 15th of each month, I'll post a list of the movies I've seen in the previous month and on the 30th of each month, I'll post a list of the books I've read.

I'm not going to comment on them. I'm just going to list them.

I won't cheat - I promise. I might be a little out of whack on the movie list in January because I'm not sure I can remember all the movies I saw in the last two weeks of the year, but as of January 1, I'm on it. Completely.

And I'm looking forward to the end of the year when I can pull all of that information together and...

And what?

I'm not sure, but I am 100% positive it's going to be interesting.

Kate

No comments: