About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Food Friday - the perfect (and perfectly simple) dessert

I'll tell you first that this was not my idea - I like to give credit where credit is due. As always, my friend Heather comes over to watch all kinds of awards ceremonies with me. Golden Globe night, I made vegetarian lasagna and all kinds of nibbles, she brought dessert.

And I'm telling you - this is fabulous!

The crispness of the lemon sorbet (and this is high-end sorbet - probably the best in Vancouver), the tart incredibly lemony taste, was perfect.

And when you added ginger snaps, thin crispy ones, crunched up on top of the sorbet?

It was the perfect dessert - perfect for the meal, perfect for anytime.

Try it.

Kate

No comments: