About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The art of the femme fatale



There's just something about those classic black and white movies - and it isn't always about the director or the story or even the acting. Sometimes it's about the beauty - and for me, there's no one more beautiful than Gene Tierney. I caught a terrible movie - and I can't even remember the name of it - late one night on TCM and I saw this face.

I wished that I could paint it because it's one of those faces that's just as beautiful when still as it is when it's in motion.

If I could have any face I wanted (and I'm pretty happy with mine), I'd have this face.

What about you?

Kate

No comments: