About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday Five - Five pretty plates...

I often talk about service - which is crucial for me. But eating out isn't just about service. And food isn't just about taste or texture, it's also about plating. If you watch Iron Chef America, or just about any other cooking show, you'll see that points are always awarded for how the food is presented -

I will admit that I watch Iron Chef America for more than the food. I think Mark Dacascos is as good-looking as any of the food and my erotica alter ego, Josee Renard, has used him as the model for Jules in the Part Time Lovers serial. If you're interested, check it out at Josee's blog - http://www.joseerenard.wordpress.com/.

Here are photos of the five most beautiful meals I've had recently. I'm not talking about taste or service or anything, just how beautifully they were plated, though I'll admit that they were all pretty darn good.





Kate

No comments: