About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

This is as much of a holiday as I've had today - I pulled out my Canada Day cowboy hat and wore it for most of the day while I sat at my computer, worked on Part Time Lovers, organized my blogging and interview schedule for the next couple of months, made sure my calendar was up to date, and wrote blogs.

I did take a couple of hours in the middle of the day to watch Rafa Nadal beat Andy Murray to get to the finals at Wimbledon.

And I did have a truly Canadian food day - I hate toast with peanut butter and jam for breakfast and
Campbell's tomato soup for lunch. Can't get any more Canadian than that!

To make matters even better, the sun actually did come out for a few hours -

Hope you're having a terrific holiday weekend - whether you get Friday off for Canada Day or Monday for the 4th of July. This means it truly is summer. Enjoy!

Kate

No comments: