About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Friday, June 17, 2011

The #Pussycat Party!

Come join the What's New, Pussycat? Twitter Party on June 24th, from 4:00 to 8:00pm, PST.  Prizes, Excerpts, Songs, Insanity. 

Join us on June 24 for the Release of my latest What's New, Pussycat? We'll have prizes galore -

An e-copy of What's New, Pussycat?
A copy of The Penis Name Book
A copy of Naughty Bits 3 (a Spice Briefs anthology of short stories, including Kate Austin's Dreamer)
A Josee mug
A Josee pen
A Josee notepad
Josee magnets

So on to the important stuff, how do you win a prize??

Join us for the #pussycat party, tweet, retweet, have fun. Make sure to use the #pussycat hashtag, and @josee_renard to be counted.  Also be sure to like Josee on Facebook for an extra entry for a possible bonus prize. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Josee-Renard/163055307086304)

At the end of the party, winners will be randomly selected from those who participated.
Kate

No comments: