About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Monday, May 02, 2011

Spring in Vancouver

is fleeting - so you have to take advantage of every moment of it.

And we have very very very big birds. Here are a couple of  photos of my walk around False Creek yesterday. I've got them up on my computer as well as here because, oh surprise, it's raining again today.

Stopped at Granville Island on the way home - packed full of people taking advantage of the sunshine. Picked up a pound of fresh crab, a couple of loaves of Terra bread (one french, one pecan date walnut), paired that with fresh watermelon and feta cheese. The best lunch ever.

Kate



No comments: