About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Scavenger hunt, anyone?


A few years ago, I met a paranormal writer named Michelle M Pillow and that same year, sometime in the summer, she asked if I would participate in her online scavenger hunt that runs the whole month of October. Of course I said yes, and I've done it every year since. This year, both Kate Austin and my alter ego Josee Renard are participating - what you do is go to:

http://www.ravenhappyhour.com/

click on the image you see next to this paragraph and follow the instructions. There are great prizes and you get to see a lot of great websites and get introduced to a whole bunch of writers you might not otherwise know.

Look for the Raven image on each of the websites in the hunt. I can't resist and do it myself each year and every year I find at least half a dozen writers who go into my must read pile.

It's a lot of fun and I hope you're one of the lucky hunters who win a prize. Good luck.

Kate




No comments: