About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm back

and over the next week or so, I'll tell you all about my time away - two whole weeks. And you probably don't realize how amazing that is. But it's the first time in four or five years that I've been away for longer than a week at a time and having that long away was absolutely amazing.

Now all I can think about is how I can manage to do that again - take two weeks and just leave town, go somewhere, almost anywhere, for two whole weeks.

And even more amazing? Most of that time was pure entertainment, not writing related (although there was definitely some of that). I met some incredible people, spent some time with some of my favorite people, and just relaxed (despite the early morning or red eye flights). It was perfect.

So keep tuned - every couple of days you'll hear a little bit more about my trip, where I went, what I did, who I saw...

It'll be fun. I promise.

Kate

No comments: