About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

180 minutes...

Vancouver had a long, cold, and very wet winter and spring. But we've finally made it into summer and I documented my first long walk of the summer. This is Vancouver from my house to the beach, along the Seawall, through the rainforest of Stanley Park, across to the Coal Harbor seawall, finally stopping for lunch, warm and happy and exhausted. 

Enjoy!
Third Beach looking north west

Giant Douglas fir (I think) in the Stanley Park rainforest

Lost Lagoon looking north

Boats in Coal Harbor on Burrard Inlet

Lunch?

False Creek ferry dock - where all my walks begin

Half size Viking longboat in English Bay

Third Beach facing north west

Rawlings Trail through the rainforest of Stanley park

1 comment:

Barbara Monajem said...

Well, now you've made me thoroughly homesick!! Thanks for the great pics. :)