About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Monday, March 05, 2012

Monthly book list - February 2012

Bloodlands, Christine Cody
Legally Hot, Lora Leigh, Cheyenne McCray, Red Garnier
Halfway Hexed, Kimberly Frost
The Perfect Poison, Amanda Quick
Haiku for Lovers, Manu Bazzano
Radiant Desire, Inara Scott
Unnatural Issue, Mercedes Lackey
Absolute Fear, Lisa Jackson
Spirit Bound, Christine Feehan
How to Travel with a Salmon and Other Essays,    Umberto Eco
Persuasion, Jane Austen
Emily and the Dark Angel, Jo Beverley
Into the Night, Janelle Denison
A Well-Mannered Storm: The Glenn Gould Poems, Kate Braid
His Majesty's Dragon, Naomi Novik
The Shadow of Albion, Andre Norton and Rosemary Edghill
The Bentleys Buy a Buick, Pamela Morsi
Vision in White, Nora Roberts
Bed of Roses, Nora Roberts
Savor the Moment, Nora Roberts
Happy Ever After, Nora Roberts
Howling Moon, C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp


Kate

1 comment:

Espana said...

I am a big fan of Nora Roberts and I have read almost all of her books, I enjoy specially her triologies. She has a gift, she explains the stories in such a way, that captivates you so much, you can put them down.
I am enjoying the bride quartet. The cover of the book is great. I love it.