About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Friday, November 18, 2011

What I learned this week

 I learned only two things this week - it was all I had time for. It was a brutally busy week, and it's not over yet. But I did, at least, learn two things.

The first is that this block - east, west, north, south - is the prettiest block in the city once the holidays begins. They have these gorgeous lights on trees on each side of the block and they light up the late afternoon, the early morning, and the night brilliantly.

The second thing I learned? that walking up flights of stairs that are four stairs and then a landing is a real pain in the butt. You just get started on the steps and then they're over. You just get started on the landing and then it's over. I'll never have these kinds of stairs in my house!

Have a terrific weekend, everyone.

Kate

No comments: