About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Bill Cunningham New York

I saw this documentary last night and you have to see it. It doesn't matter whether you like New York or you like fashion - all you have to do is like being uplifted.

Bill Cunningham - odd, eccentric, amazing - is over 80 years old and he still cycles all through New York to take photographs.

This film, honestly, is going on my to see list every year, maybe even every six months because it is an incredibly joyous film about an amazingly joyous life.

See it.

Kate

1 comment:

Jar O' Marbles said...

That is so awesome. I want to be like him when I grow up. Eccentric and amazing. =)