About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Black Ink, White Paper

Happy Monday, everybody - and the first day of spring. Though here in Vancouver it's not very spring-like. Big time rain.

I just wanted to let you know about a new blog you might be interested in reading. Nine writers (fantasy, thriller, mystery, romance, YA, steampunk, westerns, you name it) got together and started a blog with the tag line:

If you want to write life, live it.

And all of these writers have fascinating lives. So if you end up at our blog, you might get a blog about writing or you might get a blog about travel or art or music or cooking or... Well, you get the picture.

We went live today and for the next 9 days we're going to introduce ourselves to the world. Check it out if you get a chance.

http://www.blackinkwhitepaper.wordpress.com/

Kate

No comments: