About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Grapes, grapes and more grapes



There aren't many fruits that are better in the winter than they are in the summer - but here in the Pacific Northwest, grapes are always better in the winter. They're big and firm and incredibly juicy.

Normally, I'm a fan of the big green grapes - which are what we mostly get in the summer - but this winter I've fallen in love with the red globe grapes. I could eat a pound of them every day, they're that good.

When you bite into them, they pop in your mouth, and then there's a burst of sweet lush juice and the texture - oh my god, they're amazing.

I'm buying new grapes every couple of days. I'm going to eat them every day until they're gone.

Yum.

Kate

No comments: