About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Books, books and more books...

Several of my favorite writers have new books coming out in the next few weeks and I can hardly wait. I check online every day to see if they're in stock at my bricks and mortar bookstore and I pout when they're not there early.




I'm a bricks and mortar kinda book buyer. I like to browse and I like to check out covers and I often buy something (or more than one something) that I didn't plan to. I've found some of my favorite writers that way.




So who's got new books that I'm gonna buy and read as soon as I possibly can?




Marjorie M. Liu - her newest book, The Last Twilight, is out any day now. And I love this series and am dying to see what happens.




Candace Havens - one of my fellow Witchy Chicks, has a new book out in a few days, Like a Charm, and I can hardly wait.




Christine Feehan - I tried reading the Dark Hunter series and didn't like it that much, but I really like her other series and Predatory Game is due out any time.




Anya Bast - I've only read one of her books but I really enjoyed it and the new book, Witch Blood, sounds like it's going to be fun.




Linda Wisdom - another fellow Witchy Chick has the first book of her new witch series out called 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover. I'm definitely looking forward to that book and it should be on the shelves any day.




Maria Snyder - Fire Study is the third book of what I think (though I'm not sure) is a trilogy and I can hardly wait to find out what happens to all of her great characters. It should be out sometime in March.




Mary J. Forbes - a member of the same RWA chapter as I am has a new book out in February, First-Time Valentine. Her books always make me cry and I'm so looking forward to reading this one.




Loreth Ann White - another chapter mate, has the second book of her new suspense trilogy out in March and I'm picking it up as soon as it's available. The Heart of a Renegade sounds just as good as the first book.




Guess I'm gonna be busy, huh? What are you looking forward to reading in the next couple of months?




Kate


No comments: