About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Raven Halloween Scavenger Hunt!


is on now - Michelle M Pillow, who you'll know from last month's contest and blog, sets this up twice a year. It's great fun and there are terrific prizes.


If you get a chance and want to win some great prizes, check it out at www.ravenhappyhour.com..




Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kate! They are a lot of fun. I only wish I could keep all the prizes for myself, lol.

We're trying a hide the graphic contest this time instead of answering questions. I can't wait to see which version readers like better! :)

Have a great week!
Michelle