About Me

My photo
I live on the ocean, write women's fiction, love to read so much that it's an addiction rather than a hobby (I read an average of a book a day). I live on the wet west coast so it's a good thing that I like to walk in the rain.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Weird Weather

You know I've been raving about the great spring weather we've been having in Vancouver, right? Yes, all right, we've had a little rain - but basically the daffodils are blooming all over themselves, the trees are all green, it's really really really spring.

Except for yesterday.

Yesterday it was snowing. I'm not kidding - April 2 in Vancouver and it was snowing. It was kind of creepy in fact.

I know lots of people in the east are still having snow, I know it's minus 23 with the wind chill in Winnipeg today - but I expect that. I definitely don't expect snow in April in Vancouver. But what's even weirder than that? It's going to be 72 degrees on Friday. Snow on Monday, 72 degrees on Friday.

I can't believe it.

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, thanks for your help in "how to blog." It was a pleasure to meet you in Silverdale and I look forward to seeing you again at Write On, Vancouver.
Lynnette Baughman
nmauthor@juno.com